Saturday, April 14, 2007

The Land of The Rising Son

I arrived in Tokyo yesterday at 3:45 (Japan time). I have been blessed to meet some great people so far and I am excited to see these relationships grow. This has been a trip full of firsts; first time on an airplane, I saw the ocean for the first time today and I experienced my first earthquake last night. I woke up to my bed shaking and I wondered what was going on. I really didn't understand what was going on because I went right back to sleep and subconciously thought "I think that was an earthquake."

7 comments:

Rance and Alissa said...

Hey, I'm really glad you have a blog. This should be really cool. I'm praying for your time there! I'm so excited for you! God Bless
Alissa Poindexter

katie said...

Wade that is awesome! I can't believe you had an earthquake! I would have freaked out. Glad to hear that you are meeting cool people, I am praying for you, you will do great things!

Josh said...

Wade, you should know that I expect frequent updates. And by frequent I mean you should have more than two posts over the next year.

Unknown said...

Wade, I agree with Brother Josh G, I expect updates as well, and you forgot that its also your first time to use the internet as well! Congrats!

Manny said...

wade, i also agree with Josh G and Zane, you need to keep us updated more often! Glad to hear you made it safe. Hope you are doing fine. God bless,
manny

Kathy Hunter said...

Wade, It is great to read about your adventures. We are eager to hear more. Kathy

Robin Roberts said...

Wade
Thanks for the updates. Sounds like you are on the right track in Japan. It takes a lot of guts to do what you are doing. Callie understands you are in Japan, and we got the atlas out to show where you are. Be careful, we pray for daily. Love
RR